If you’ve recently updated your iPhone to iOS 15.4, you may be having issues trying to pair your hearing aids with certain applications. Several manufacturers have noted problems, and it appears to be an issue on Apple’s side. Thankfully, there is a simple way to reconnect to your device.
How to Pair Your Hearing Aids After the Latest iPhone Update
If you are having trouble pairing your hearing aids, try following the steps below:
- Un-pair the hearing aids in IOS settings with the app running in the background.
- Re-pair your hearing aids with the app still running in the background.
- Go back to the app and complete the pairing flow as prompted.
This should be all you need to reconnect!
Benefits of Connecting Your Hearing Aids to Your Smartphone
If you want to pair your hearing aids with your iPhone, but are unsure if you have that capability, Apple has put together a helpful list of compatible hearing devices.
There are numerous benefits to connecting your hearing aids with your smartphone, including:
- Easy wireless streaming of phone calls, music and other media directly into your hearing aids
- Discrete ability to adjust the volume of your hearing aids using an app on your phone
- Change your listening settings easily depending on your environment
- Track your hearing health
- Monitor your battery life so you don’t have to worry about suddenly losing power
Hearing Aids Are Good for Your Health
While the technology features of hearing aids are great, their strongest feature is their ability to improve your health and strengthen your relationships.
People who use hearing aids experience:
- Lower levels of anxiety, anger and depression
- Improved physical health
- Lower risk of balance issues and falls
- Reduced risk of cognitive decline and dementia
- Better memory and improved ability to focus
Additionally, hearing aids can boost your confidence in social situations and strengthen your relationships with others. Whether in a work meeting or enjoying a friendly meetup at Gilbert’s Coffee Bar, hearing aids let you stay connected to the world around you.
If you’ve been putting off getting a hearing test, now is the perfect time to take charge of your hearing health. If you have additional questions about hearing aids or wish to schedule an appointment with one of our experts, please contact The Hear Care Center today.